Level up your career.
Get your BA, MA or Award
in Design or Marketing.
Next Intake: 18th October 2021. Talk to your Academic Advisor.
Affordable UK accredited courses delivered online in 3 languages.
*Our BA and MA degrees are fully accredited by University for the Creative Arts - a leading creative specialist university in the UK. Study in your preferred language - English, Spanish or Portuguese. Collaborate with students from 75+ countries around the world in one of the leading digital schools for design and marketing professionals.
About LSDM - Where Passion Becomes A Profession
London School of Design & Marketing is a digital school offering high-quality university courses, delivered online, for students around the world.
Meet Our Students
- LSDM gives you the opportunity to attend your studies in the most suitable way, according to your lifestyle. From a distance it allows you to keep working or studying (as in my case), establishing yourself, the pace you need to do everything that’s necessary. If you have any doubts, your tutors will respond immediately in order to solve your problems. I’m very pleased with this, because my biggest fear was not being able to communicate with teachers if had any doubts. They always know how to help you.
- The experience has been quite positive. Every week we have new lessons, self-assessments, discussion forums. We also have a tutor who is always available to help us with any questions and with our projects. I feel supported, despite doing things at my own pace due to this flexible schedule. Assessments are demanding because they are focused on the application of concepts, not on concepts themselves. We have to know how to apply the learnings and I feel I’ve learned a lot from this kind of teaching.
- Taking my BA in Design at the LSDM has been a unique and innovative experience. I have never taken an online course, and I can say that it has exceeded all my expectations. I feel the dynamics of the classes, the activities, the interactivity through the forums, the proposed projects, the conferences with the tutors and colleagues, the way the content is made available, absolutely everything works well to provide a better educational achievement from classes, with motivation and enthusiasm.
- I love doing weekly assignments and sharing my thoughts and impressions about the lesson on the forum with other students and our tutors. I especially remember the implementation of the first projects at the beginning of the studies. Until that time, I had not had to study either abroad or online, so it was challenging for me, but with the help of tutors who are always in touch, I could do it.
- I was surprised by the course and the content. I had already done a course online but without the same level of learning provided by the LSDM. The LSDM doesn’t only offer us content, it encourages us to learn, to explore and deepen our knowledge. Self-learning was always the best way to learn. It’s a very practical course, for its nature makes us apply our knowledge.
- The level of learning I’ve been acquiring is unparalleled, because we can easily understand and assimilate the contents while applying them in everyday issues.
- When I became aware that I could get a Master’s 100% online, I didn’t hesitate and enrolled. This way, I can focus on my professional activity and study at my own pace, in more convenient schedules and achieve my goals.
- With this Master’s, I’m sure that, besides defining myself in the market, as a visual designer, web designer, I’ll be able to have a much more defined and accurate sensibility and visual culture than those so far.
- The experience is like no other, the topics addressed are debated by students from other countries who live different realities. Such cultural diversity is shared online and results in an incomparable knowledge degree.
Meet The Faculty
Professor Pedro Mendes
Deputy Director & Academic Affairs
Professor Sara Petiz
Frank Khan Sullivan
Professor Abhishek Chatterjee
Professor Manuel Gouveia
Larissa Santos Silva
Head of Student Office
Maria Macarena Villegas
Head of Quality & Assurance
Digital Campus Manager
Admissions Team Lead
Caroline Dantas Sousa
Making Education Accessible & Affordable
LSDM’s courses have been developed for students, professionals and entrepreneurs who seek to acquire knowledge and technical skills in the creative arts of Design or Marketing, taking into consideration the latest technologies and innovations in E-learning. Every course is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Design BA (Hons.)
- Marketing BA (Hons.)
- Design MA
- Marketing MA
- Design Innovation
- Forecasting & Analytics