Why Trend Forecasting & Analytics?
Forecasting & Analytics
18th July 2022
- Certificate: Course Certificate by LSDM
- Course Title: Trend Forecasting & Analytics
- Mode of study: Online
- Language: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Duration: 16 weeks (with practical component)
- Fees: £ 1 250
Prof. Manuel Gouveia
PhD, college professor, marketing researcher as and professional marketing consultant
- Research tools for forecasting
- Macro-environment analysis
- Tectonic shifts
- Marketing trends
- Retailing trends
- Black swans
- Alternative scenarios
- To provide you with the knowledge and critical awareness of trend forecasting and the processes used in the identification and use of trends in today’s global market.
- To enable you to analyse and evaluate the difference between business megatrends, tectonic shifts and game changers, and apply them in your marketing plan.
- To enable you to further explore, develop and articulate new ideas of alternative scenarios, and discuss their impacts.
- Analyze and critically evaluate trend developments and develop informed insights through the application and evaluation of new alternative scenarios.
- Identify, analyse and summarise your awareness and knowledge of megatrends, tectonic shifts and game changers.
- Demonstrate through trend and analytical research, how scenario analysis impacts on marketing strategies by creating an original marketing proposal with theory methods and research tools of forecasting and trend prediction.
- Trend Report and Video Presentation.
This course is accredited by the
UCA - University for Creative Arts
LSDM Students will receive their diplomas from University for Creative Arts.