BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN MARKETING
- Diploma accredited by the University for the Creative Arts
- Experienced teachers in the area
- Full freedom of schedules and location
BA (Hons.) Marketing - Online
Our Bachelor's Degree in Marketing will help you...
Improve your CV
Improve your Skills
Improve your Career
Reasons to take our courses
- You can study at any time
- You can study anywhere
- Courses developed by professionals in the area
- Courses oriented to the labour market
- Individual Tutor Centre for each student
- Multiple content resources available
- Diploma accredited by the University for the Creative Arts.
With students from 70+ countries, you'll join a truly global, professional community.
Get the education you need!
LSDM offers you a bachelor's degree 100% online in Marketing accredited by the University for Creative of Arts. Our courses are available in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
MARKETING COURSE OVERVIEW - 3 YEARS
- Marketing Principles (10 CREDITS)
- Business Management (10 CREDITS)
- Research Methods (10 CREDITS)
- Market, Ideology and Culture (10 CREDITS)
- Marketing Lab A (20 CREDITS)
- Strategic and Operational Marketing (10 CREDITS)
- Consumer Behaviour (10 CREDITS)
- Managerial Economics (10 CREDITS)
- Descriptive Statistics (10 CREDITS)
- Marketing Lab B (20 CREDITS)
- Product Management (10 CREDITS)
- Communication Management (10 CREDITS)
- International Business and Economics (10 CREDITS)
- Market Research (10 CREDITS)
- Marketing Lab C (20 CREDITS)
- Price Management (10 CREDITS)
- Sales Management (10 CREDITS)
- Integrated Marketing Communication (10 CREDITS)
- Channel Management (10 CREDITS)
- Marketing Lab D (20 CREDITS)
- Managing the Marketing Mix (10 CREDITS)
- Human Resources Management (10 CREDITS)
- Managing Services in Marketing (10 CREDITS)
- Financial Management (10 CREDITS)
- Marketing Plan (40 CREDITS)
- Final Major Project (40 CREDITS)
How To Apply - 3 Simple Steps
Download the Brochure
Schedule an Interview
Start your Course
Got questions? Find your answers to frequently asked questions.
- The experience has been quite positive. Every week we have new lessons, self-assessments, discussion forums. We also have a tutor who is always available to help us with any questions and with our projects. I feel supported, despite doing things at my own pace due to this flexible schedule. Assessments are demanding because they are focused on the application of concepts, not on concepts themselves. We have to know how to apply the learnings and I feel I’ve learned a lot from this kind of teaching.
- The level of learning I’ve been acquiring is unparalleled, because we can easily understand and assimilate the contents while applying them in everyday issues.